Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Now that I can't even get comments I have even less motivation to blog, but I will try to put my hands to the keys.
In the seminar he gave today, my boss pronounced "faux pas" as "foo pa" twice. Pa is correct, but every time I hear foo I think of little bunny foo foo.
We saw Superman Returns over the weekend. I liked it despite a few cracks in the plot. The blue Mustang with no brakes looked just like my high school car, but don't call me spoiled- I paid for it with $ earned at my crappy high school job.
Yesterday's theme (year 4 of Ryan's little brother's b-day/4th of July parties) was bikers. Four guests brought their Harleys and parked them on the lawn. I continue to be baffled why Ryan's mom always chooses quantity over quality when it comes to food. And I'm not talking about that it's hard to serve 40 gourmet meals. I mean that she makes enough low-quality food to send everyone home with 5 pounds of leftovers. It's also wearing on me that I'm expected to be excited to dress up in costume and pose for picture after picture. And I only have 4 years of experience. . . I have no idea how Ryan has survived 24.
In the seminar he gave today, my boss pronounced "faux pas" as "foo pa" twice. Pa is correct, but every time I hear foo I think of little bunny foo foo.
We saw Superman Returns over the weekend. I liked it despite a few cracks in the plot. The blue Mustang with no brakes looked just like my high school car, but don't call me spoiled- I paid for it with $ earned at my crappy high school job.
Yesterday's theme (year 4 of Ryan's little brother's b-day/4th of July parties) was bikers. Four guests brought their Harleys and parked them on the lawn. I continue to be baffled why Ryan's mom always chooses quantity over quality when it comes to food. And I'm not talking about that it's hard to serve 40 gourmet meals. I mean that she makes enough low-quality food to send everyone home with 5 pounds of leftovers. It's also wearing on me that I'm expected to be excited to dress up in costume and pose for picture after picture. And I only have 4 years of experience. . . I have no idea how Ryan has survived 24.