Thursday, June 01, 2006
For info on last weekend's trip to Boston, you can read Liz's blog. Our weekend was slightly different (no Red Sox, no science museum), but mostly the same. We stayed at Susan's apartment. Her roommates have no less than 3 kitties! I was cranky when we showed up Friday night because of the long drive, but the kitties turned my mood right around. I put a couple pics on Flickr, there's a few more that I'll probably put up later tonight.
I officially have a replacement at work! He is showing up July 17, then I train him for two weeks, then I'm done. I am trying to write a publishable paper before I leave, so that's the main thing on my mind. If it weren't for the paper I could really skate right out, but when have I been the one to take the easy way out? It will be best for my career.
I made $119 in tips Tuesday night- 21% overall. Breaking $100 on a Tuesday? Boo-yeah!
Ryan sold his Jeep last night for $1600. The Blue Book value is $5000, but considering that it doesn't drive, he was happy to get something. This leaves my Neon as the sport-utility, cargo-carrying vehicle in our relationship. I find that amusing.
I officially have a replacement at work! He is showing up July 17, then I train him for two weeks, then I'm done. I am trying to write a publishable paper before I leave, so that's the main thing on my mind. If it weren't for the paper I could really skate right out, but when have I been the one to take the easy way out? It will be best for my career.
I made $119 in tips Tuesday night- 21% overall. Breaking $100 on a Tuesday? Boo-yeah!
Ryan sold his Jeep last night for $1600. The Blue Book value is $5000, but considering that it doesn't drive, he was happy to get something. This leaves my Neon as the sport-utility, cargo-carrying vehicle in our relationship. I find that amusing.