<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tessa is AWESOME! I just received a package full of German Cat, Ryan, and Jibblie treats this morning. Mainly chocolate, marzipan, little mousies with bells on their tails, and kitty snacks (she works part time at a German pet-supply company). I already have quite a painful stomachache from eating so much candy, but I remain appreciative.

One of the kitty treats in particular is the most adorable cat food I've ever seen. It's called "Schnurries," which translates to "Purr-ies" (awwwww!), and they're heart-shaped kitty snacks in a heart-shaped plastic box. They even put a little heart as the dot on the i in Schnurries, and there's a cute-as-hell orange kitty on the lid of the box. Jibblies will be so happy, not to mention more worldly.

Ryan is leaving for his annual father-son ski trip (Colorado) on Saturday, returning next Wednesday. I need a vacation too, but I'll be working lunches on both Saturday and Sunday. But for now I have 3 weeknights off in a row, which should help my morale a bit. And tomorrow night Ryan is taking me out for a nice dinner. I intend to get filet mignon. Mmmm. . . filet. . .

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?