Monday, January 23, 2006
Someone was referred to my page by the Yahoo search "ryan cheated on his girlfriend with me". Hmm, maybe the laptop and necklace are attempts to lower his cognitive dissonance regarding his extreme guilt? :P
One of my coworkers (a townie) referred me to the mechanic she's been going to for 20 years. I called him and asked who he'd reccommend I have tow my car to his shop, and he said that although he doesn't tow himself, he'd arrange everything and all I'd have to do is leave the keys in the car. He's got it now- it was a pleasant surprise that I wouldn't need to contact a tower myself, then wait around missing work while they were on their way. We'll see how much the damage is, but my main concern is having it back and running before Ryan returns and needs his car to get to work in.
Yesterday I earned 75% of what I earned on Saturday, even though I only worked 5.5 hours compared to 13. My second highest earnings for a lunch shift, in fact. Sure was nice to just sit and relax last night. Even though I have close to 0% interest in football, I actually watched the last quarter of the Seahawks game. When I was growing up in Washington they sucked- never thought I'd see the day they went to the Superbowl.
One of my coworkers (a townie) referred me to the mechanic she's been going to for 20 years. I called him and asked who he'd reccommend I have tow my car to his shop, and he said that although he doesn't tow himself, he'd arrange everything and all I'd have to do is leave the keys in the car. He's got it now- it was a pleasant surprise that I wouldn't need to contact a tower myself, then wait around missing work while they were on their way. We'll see how much the damage is, but my main concern is having it back and running before Ryan returns and needs his car to get to work in.
Yesterday I earned 75% of what I earned on Saturday, even though I only worked 5.5 hours compared to 13. My second highest earnings for a lunch shift, in fact. Sure was nice to just sit and relax last night. Even though I have close to 0% interest in football, I actually watched the last quarter of the Seahawks game. When I was growing up in Washington they sucked- never thought I'd see the day they went to the Superbowl.