<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My first day of work back at the station actually hasn't been that bad. I might be on to something with this "off 10 days, work 1 day" schedule.

I averaged 29% in tips last night. I only had 16 customers, but it was pretty sweet nonetheless. New Years Eve wasn't as profitable as I'd hoped- on par with a normal Saturday night. I managed to make it back to Ryan's at 11:57, so we were able to count down together. We split a bottle of Asti, then went to bed because I had to work the opening shift at RL the next day. In the morning I realized that I had slept all night with my contacts in. Nine years of wearing contacts and that's the first time I'd done that. Durrrr. . .

Nothing too exciting during my week off. Just the trip to Po-town, working at RL, and shlepping around Syracuse. Went to see the Narnia movie, since I read all the books as a kid. It was pretty good. Played with the kitty a lot.

The Penn admissions committee is supposedly deciding who to give interviews this week. If my butt-kissing skills are good enough for me to average 29% tips, I think that if I get an interview I'm golden. I'm sending my tractor-beam mindwaves toward Philly this week.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?