<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

My birthday would've been super wonderful had it not been for the problem with my car, but as it stands it was still a pretty good day. I got surprised with cookies in the mail from my mom, a card with check from Ryan's dad/stepmom, and a necklace from Ryan.


The necklace was really a surprise- I was just expecting a nice dinner since I got such an extravagant Christmas present from him. It's white gold with a sapphire and 4 accent diamonds. As usual, he played it safe by getting me a blue present :) Dinner was at a nice place where I got the king crab leg/filet mignon combo and had a nice glass of Zinfandel. I seriously need to start eating healthy, though. . . the holidays followed by the German chocolate, cookies, and dinners out have left me a little soft around the middle :O

I finally (only took me 6 months) got my underwater pictures online. Couple more on Flickr.



Oh yeah, the car trouble. All of a sudden one of my rear wheels won't spin at all. I tried pulling out of my gravel driveway and the front wheels just dragged the rear one such that there's a couple inch trench in the gravel. After a couple tries going in reverse then forward, it finally worked okay until the next time I used the brakes. Hopefully I can get it working just long enough to drive to the mechanic that's 2 miles from my house- I don't mind paying for the repair, but if I have to pay for a 2 mile tow I'm going to be extremely annoyed. In the meantime Ryan is letting me borrow his Mazda, so I'm going to worry about getting my car taken care of once he's back from his ski trip.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?