<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

I love repaying debt and I love keeping detailed progress reports and records about it. I present to you the roller coaster dip of my Citibank loan balance, the nasty one whose interest rate keeps rising.

This graph makes me happy. Wheeeeee! I'm surging down the roller coaster at breakneck speed! Wheeeeeeee!

I hit will hit bottom in early March. I am proud of myself for setting an ambitious goal (pay off Citi loan by the time I leave the field station) and exceeding it by months :) Although I have a much bigger loan looming, it has a lower fixed interest rate, so I am not going to go hog-wild trying to pay it off anytime soon. The plan is to save up a little so I have more of an emergency fund, and perhaps even go on a little clothing shopping spree, since much of what I own is too big for me, faded/worn out, or both. I probably won't be able to resist throwing a couple thou at the big loan, but I'm going to try not to obsess as much.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?