<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005


LappyJibblies
Originally uploaded by Cat Hoffman.
Blogging from the new lappy! Wooohooo! It's so sweet, as is Ryan for giving it to me. It's got a wide screen and much superior graphics card than Ryan's lappy, so The Sims runs much more smoothly. The wireless is the best part. Ryan set up a network with his lappy so we can share files easily and I can even print through his computer.

We got back from Po-town yesterday afternoon so I could work at RL last night. The trip was okay- lots of visiting with relatives and lots of big meals. I got a one cup coffeemaker, blanket, chocolates, scarf, candles, money, a houseplant, a Target gift card, and bath stuff from assorted relatives (of his, the adults in my family don't exchange gifts). We saw King Kong while we were there- could have been a lot better if it were an hour shorter. In between visits we mostly played compy games and did puzzles.

Now it's time for my new and improved, lappy-enriched life! Woooooohoooo!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?