Friday, December 30, 2005
I will be busy working at RL tomorrow night, which should be a zoo with people dining out before New Years parties and such. So, one day early, here's my end of the year post.
2005 will go down as the year that:
Ryan and I got a kitty
I got SCUBA certified
I started working at RL
Ryan and I went to St. Thomas
I applied to grad school
I got my first lappy
2006 will (hopefully) go down as the year that:
I get into UPenn
I pay off the loan that I got a job at RL for
Ryan and I move to Philadelphia together
Philadelphia proves to be much more fun and interesting than Syracuse
I kick ass in my first semester of grad school
2005 will go down as the year that:
Ryan and I got a kitty
I got SCUBA certified
I started working at RL
Ryan and I went to St. Thomas
I applied to grad school
I got my first lappy
2006 will (hopefully) go down as the year that:
I get into UPenn
I pay off the loan that I got a job at RL for
Ryan and I move to Philadelphia together
Philadelphia proves to be much more fun and interesting than Syracuse
I kick ass in my first semester of grad school