<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 09, 2005

Heh. Nevermind. See, I knew that if I took the time to rant and rave about losing out on the opportunity of a lifetime due to ETS' screw-ups, it would turn out fine and I'd come out looking neurotically paranoid. Pretty much, yeah, they can make do with a photocopy until the official ones arrive. No biggie. I still have to get ahold of ETS, but my life success will not be at their mercy. At least not for another couple weeks.

I splurged when I was out shopping yesterday and got something for myself- The Sims 2. I had the first two installments of the original Sims computer game and played a lot of it back in the summer of '03. I got bored with it eventually because it was fairly limited, but the new one is much expanded. It is on Ryan's computer because I don't have a compy that meets the processing requirements (nor am I ever at home), so I played a bit yesterday during the remainer of my day off after shopping.

I created the Jibblies family, consisting of Cat and Ryan. It's pretty crazy how customized you can make them look, so Cat has wavy brown hair and always wears jeans and a blue shirt. Ryan has short dark hair, a constant five o'clock shadow, and perfectly arched eyebrows. They get along fabulously well, but Ryan is constantly fearing Cat's death. Ryan's aspiration in life is to be rich, so his short-term wants are always, "Make $3000", "get a promotion", "buy a chair costing at least $400", and the like. Cat, meanwhile, aspires to increase her knowledge and is appropriately in the science career track. Cat and Ryan threw a party at their house, but it was pretty much a failure as only three people showed up and two of them got into a fight.

Eh, most of all it's funny to watch them make out. They sure are a frisky couple of Sims.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?