Friday, November 18, 2005
Helen was in town last night, but I had to work, so she and Ryan went out to dinner at RL and sat in my section :) I wished I could've caught up with Helly more, but it made work a lot more fun to have friends there. It was a good night, though- I made a ton of money considering it was a weekday night. I work again tonight and lunch tomorrow, then have all of Sunday off.
Kitty shopping on Sunday! Woot woot woot! Jibblies, here we come!
So much free time in the coming week: all of this Sunday off, then all of next Thursday (turkey day) and next Saturday off. Three days off- that's as many days off as I've had in the last three months! Not kidding- 2 days for the U2 concert then one day where I stayed home sick from the field station. In all of September, October, and November so far. I am a machine!
Last night was the first snow. I would take pictures except that I left my camera at Ryan's place. I have mixed feelings about snow. It sucked getting out of RL late last night and having to brush the snow off my car, plus I have to drive slower and more carefully. Today in the morning light, however, it looks pretty and makes indoors brighter from the reflection. Plus it is getting me more in the holiday mindset.
Kitty shopping on Sunday! Woot woot woot! Jibblies, here we come!
So much free time in the coming week: all of this Sunday off, then all of next Thursday (turkey day) and next Saturday off. Three days off- that's as many days off as I've had in the last three months! Not kidding- 2 days for the U2 concert then one day where I stayed home sick from the field station. In all of September, October, and November so far. I am a machine!
Last night was the first snow. I would take pictures except that I left my camera at Ryan's place. I have mixed feelings about snow. It sucked getting out of RL late last night and having to brush the snow off my car, plus I have to drive slower and more carefully. Today in the morning light, however, it looks pretty and makes indoors brighter from the reflection. Plus it is getting me more in the holiday mindset.