Tuesday, August 09, 2005
So I won Assassins for the first time, and I did it without making a single kill! With the rules this time around, if you hit your target with a sock but there was a witness, then the assassin is out. So it was down to me and one other guy. He surprised me on my way out of work, I squealed, he threw his sock at me, and I thought I'd been killed. But then from afar one of the other interns yelled, "I saw that!" So the guy is out of the game, and I'm the only one left. Haha. All the games of Assassins I've played, all the hits I've made, but I win the game where I'm a complete slacker and don't kill a single person.
Interview with the general lobster manager is tomorrow. My impression is that this is just a final once-over from the person at the top of the food chain. Hopefully they let me know of the decision on the spot and I can start next week. I'm actually really excited about it- dunno why, but I have an overwhelming urge to waitress. I think it has to do with enjoying getting away with putting on an act... I want to fake people into thinking I'm a big ball of sunshine so I can get good tips.
Have a great day everyone! I hope to see you again!
Interview with the general lobster manager is tomorrow. My impression is that this is just a final once-over from the person at the top of the food chain. Hopefully they let me know of the decision on the spot and I can start next week. I'm actually really excited about it- dunno why, but I have an overwhelming urge to waitress. I think it has to do with enjoying getting away with putting on an act... I want to fake people into thinking I'm a big ball of sunshine so I can get good tips.
Have a great day everyone! I hope to see you again!