Tuesday, August 02, 2005
So far, so good. I've got a second interview next week with the general manager. I've never had to do more than one interview for any job, even the "real" one I have now. I knew they do multiple rounds for big important corporate-y jobs, but for waiting tables? Oh well, one step at a time.
This was the most BS questions I've ever had to answer at an interview as well. "Name one person who inspires you and explain why" and that sort of thing. I guess they test your ability to think on the spot, but that's about it. Whatever, I can play their game.
This was the most BS questions I've ever had to answer at an interview as well. "Name one person who inspires you and explain why" and that sort of thing. I guess they test your ability to think on the spot, but that's about it. Whatever, I can play their game.