<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

Meh. I hurt my neck playing volleyball after potluck on Wednesday night. It feels a lot like when I was 17 and got whiplash in a car accident. Maybe whatever I did at volleyball aggrivated that old injury? It's slightly less painful than it was yesterday, but as the day is wearing on it's getting worse. Stupid having to hold your head up all day.

My job satisfaction has been very low this week. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining about it on a site hosted by my employer, but eh, they're not going to notice. Or at least nothing I'm saying is so horribly out of line that they'd fire me. Basically, I'm overqualified for my job and it's driving me nuts. Recently I've been spending a lot of time picking up after the interns, running errands, and answering the phone. While yes, I realize that part of my job description is "miscellaneous," lately it's been more than just a little here and there. And I get paid more like an errand-runner than a Cornell grad. Money is tight, and I wish I could save for a rainy day, but there's not enough to go around. If I didn't have a boyfriend to occupy my free time, I would seriously get a part-time job waitressing or something. Bitch and moan, bitch and moan.

On the brighter side of things (you didn't expect anything positive, now did you?), I took my scuba written final last night and didn't miss a single question. Which means I didn't miss a single question in the entire course. Ah, test taking, I've missed it so. Or the easy ones, at least!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?