<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Yup, I'm a slacker blogger. It's been a crazy-go-nuts week at work, though, with all the new interns here. Oh yeah, and last weekend we decided last-minute to go down to Ryan's dad's house in Po-town. Nothing too interesting when we were there, just went to a park and visited his grandparents, but it was good to get away from Syracuse for a day or two.

Anyway, crazy-go-nuts. Tuesday night I had to set up and clean up for the intern pizza dinner, then Wednesday night was the recurring summer Wednesday night potluck dinner. Since it was on short notice, I whipped up a batch of fancy carrots (lj's recipe). I talked Ryan into coming over even though he's obviously in pain at all of my work social events. We spent the rest of the evening walking around the station looking at frogs and stuff, all the while getting chewed up by mosquitoes.

Yesterday I had to drive a guy to Ithaca as part of work, which ran into the evening. I'm so glad that it's almost the weekend again- I need to recharge my batteries. Um, that's all for now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?