Thursday, May 26, 2005
Sooo, what's new?
Bo didn't win AI. :(
Tessa is moving to Germany to follow a guy and get a masters and learn a bazillion languages. That sounds pretty interesting.
The summer interns are starting to arrive at the station. In fact, I picked one up at the airport yesterday. There will be 11 in total, nearly doubling the population at our little lake-studying compound.
It's a 3 day weekend and we're gonna be super bored. We might go down to Ryan's mom's house to pick up camping gear for the camping trip we're taking to the Thousand Islands in June. Any ideas on stuff to do this weekend?
We did go see the kitties last weekend, and let me tell you, they were just precious. I almost wanted to cry on my way out, though, knowing that I couldn't take them all home. We also went mushroom hunting too, although it turned out to be just a walk in the woods. Well, we did find some assorted fungi, but no edible ones.
Oh, and I went to the dentist on Monday. No cavities :) They did discover that I have an extra tooth though! It's really small and way down in my jaw back behind one of my wisdom teeth. It's not causing any problems, so there it'll stay.
Bo didn't win AI. :(
Tessa is moving to Germany to follow a guy and get a masters and learn a bazillion languages. That sounds pretty interesting.
The summer interns are starting to arrive at the station. In fact, I picked one up at the airport yesterday. There will be 11 in total, nearly doubling the population at our little lake-studying compound.
It's a 3 day weekend and we're gonna be super bored. We might go down to Ryan's mom's house to pick up camping gear for the camping trip we're taking to the Thousand Islands in June. Any ideas on stuff to do this weekend?
We did go see the kitties last weekend, and let me tell you, they were just precious. I almost wanted to cry on my way out, though, knowing that I couldn't take them all home. We also went mushroom hunting too, although it turned out to be just a walk in the woods. Well, we did find some assorted fungi, but no edible ones.
Oh, and I went to the dentist on Monday. No cavities :) They did discover that I have an extra tooth though! It's really small and way down in my jaw back behind one of my wisdom teeth. It's not causing any problems, so there it'll stay.