<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The lunch party went well. Cooking is fun, especially in that sort of situation, because I got to make a bunch of stuff. The sangria was yummy. We made chicken and steak satay with peanut sauce, and the sauce was a big hit. Sides were potato/corn/peanut cakes that we made once a couple months back, fruit salad, and green salad. Then for dessert there was blueberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. All in all, my objectives of enjoying the food and company, as well as making everyone think "Cat and Ryan really have their shit together," were wholeheartedly achieved. Well, I can't be 100% sure that's what everyone was thinking, but I'll just go on believing it.

Ryan's been working overtime today, so I've been all productive: finished cleaning up from the party, vacuumed, worked out at the "gym", and went to the bank, the library, and Wegmans. This week has really been an anomaly in terms of motivation to clean and do other mundane tasks. And I still have energy to want to jump around! If only there was a way to evenly distribute this energy throughout the month, 'cause there sure are times I am seriously lacking.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?