<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

For the first time in a while, I woke up in a really good mood. Not just okay, but dancing around good mood. Weird.

I was feeling quite manic yesterday, so right when I got home from work I started furiously cleaning the apartment. I scrubbed the kitchen, living room, and bathroom like nobody's business for three hours. Usually I eat dinner around 5:30, but I didn't get around to it until 8:30, and only had a glass of water in the meantime. But the feeling of wanting to clean like a madwoman only comes around once in a blue moon, so I thought I'd take advantage of it.

It's too bad, though, that such dedicated cleaning can only make the place look so good. It's old, with peeling paint, ugly linoleum floor in the bathroom, dinged up and paint-splattered hardwood floor in the living room, old dingy furniture. That's one reason I spend most weekends at Ryan's, while he rarely comes to my place. That and the proximity to civilization and the associated entertainment and shopping.

Looks like my favorite is gonna win The Apprentice next week, and Bo is in the AI top three. It's a good season for my reality picks :)

There's a lunchtime party at Ryan's tomorrow, and we're cooking yummy food for those coming up from Ithaca. And we're making real sangria, which I'm hoping is tasty.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?