Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Finally getting around to posting formal pictures. Fortunately, I looked good (I think). Unfortunately, I felt horrible all day Saturday, with a terrible stomachache. Standing up was excruciatingly painful, so I spent most of the formal sitting down and didn't dance at all. I can tell while looking at this pic of me and Ryan that it's a fake smile- the same smile I had when Ryan's mom made us dress up as cowboys when I really felt crappy.

In this picture with Liz and Tones, my smile was more genuine because I'd just talked to Kathy and found out that she is rooting for the same person as me on American Idol (Bo). Plus Eric H-W had just done something dumb, and we'd all just finished laughing at him.

We left the afterparty a little after 11 and drove back to Syracuse because my stomach still hurt plus I was getting sleepy, making me super cranky and bitter that I wasn't having a good time. I feel bad because Ryan wanted to stay longer, so if it was last year then I could have gone home by myself, but being visitors in Ithaca with no place to stay other than the PSP house, there was nowhere to go. Though it seems Liz was onto something with the crashing on a 3rd floor bed. I'll keep that option in mind for next time. . . it seems like I haven't enjoyed many of the trips to Ithaca.
In this picture with Liz and Tones, my smile was more genuine because I'd just talked to Kathy and found out that she is rooting for the same person as me on American Idol (Bo). Plus Eric H-W had just done something dumb, and we'd all just finished laughing at him.
We left the afterparty a little after 11 and drove back to Syracuse because my stomach still hurt plus I was getting sleepy, making me super cranky and bitter that I wasn't having a good time. I feel bad because Ryan wanted to stay longer, so if it was last year then I could have gone home by myself, but being visitors in Ithaca with no place to stay other than the PSP house, there was nowhere to go. Though it seems Liz was onto something with the crashing on a 3rd floor bed. I'll keep that option in mind for next time. . . it seems like I haven't enjoyed many of the trips to Ithaca.