<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

'Twas our first sampling event via boat of the year this morning. This early in the season we only go to one site, same as with the ice sampling. Ahhh, it's so nice to be out on the water instead of in the lab. It was gorgeously sunny with a glassy calm lake- we started off the year right.

American Idol last night. . . hahaha. For one, Bohemian Rhapsody as an AI song? I could hardly stop laughing enough to listen. That Constantine is just too wacky to win (plus I don't think he sings that well). And Bo with Free Bird? I should have put money down earlier in the season that he'd eventually do Free Bird. My favorite performance last night was definitely Vonzell. She has one of the best stage presences and her voice is good enough to be a pop star, although not technically the best.

Back to work. The weeks are really seeming to fly by recently.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?