Friday, April 08, 2005
Someone found this site by doing a Google search for "girls getting weggies." Getting a "weggie" isn't some bizzare sex act, is it? Is it scandalous that I get weggies twice a week, plus the occasional weekend lunch at the cafe?
The ice is pretty much gone off the lake, so we'll be sampling soon. There are flower bulbs poking up along the walkway to my house. I can't wait to see what color they are. Another good thing about spring is that I can ride my bike to work again, saving a precious two minutes on each direction of my commute.
I admit that I've been following American Idol. . . following TV shows (even cheesy ones) gives me something to look forward to on a weekly basis. I'm still not sure who I want to win- either Bo or Carrie. Although Nadia, Anwar, and Vonzell have all "wowed" me on a couple nights. Constantine just seems too sleazy, and the other two guys should be eliminated next. That's my expert opinion, provided to you free of charge.
The ice is pretty much gone off the lake, so we'll be sampling soon. There are flower bulbs poking up along the walkway to my house. I can't wait to see what color they are. Another good thing about spring is that I can ride my bike to work again, saving a precious two minutes on each direction of my commute.
I admit that I've been following American Idol. . . following TV shows (even cheesy ones) gives me something to look forward to on a weekly basis. I'm still not sure who I want to win- either Bo or Carrie. Although Nadia, Anwar, and Vonzell have all "wowed" me on a couple nights. Constantine just seems too sleazy, and the other two guys should be eliminated next. That's my expert opinion, provided to you free of charge.