Friday, April 15, 2005
It's springtime upstate. The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and young men's thoughts are turning to programming projects. And new cars.
The spring-y atmosphere is opening up the file drawer in my brain marked "springtime memories." Some things I have major deja vu for, others I just recall fondly.
The spring-y atmosphere is opening up the file drawer in my brain marked "springtime memories." Some things I have major deja vu for, others I just recall fondly.
- Track practice, which I had for grades 8-12. The specific memory is mainly standing around goofing off while waiting for my turn to do whatever drill we were doing. Sooo much wasted time at track practice!
- Krispy Kreme sales on Ho Plaza. Two springs of these, one picture in the senior year pictures page.
- Going prom dress shopping with Tessa. We took my Mustang to the Supermall, and I found a $700 dress that was marked down to $150 or so.
- "Flight of the pigeon." Inside joke with Tes.
- Studying for finals behind High Rise 5 freshman year. Christ joined me for a bit, and there was a bumblebee that she named Buzz Lightyear.