<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm pretty sure that winning that $10 over the weekend used up my luck allowance for the week. After burying Oofy, I took a shower and then made some popcorn. Some popcorn hull got stuck between my teeth, so I tried flossing it out and *clink* part of a filling popped out into the sink.

This morning I called around looking for a same-day appointment, and got one at a place near Ryan's apartment. I got back a little while ago and my tongue/jaw is still super numb. I was hoping they wouldn't have to drill at all, but they did because they replaced the entire filling rather than just patching the hole. Fortunately my dental insurance will reimburse me for most of the cost, but of the $211 total bill, $72 still comes out of my pocket :( Negative $72 is much greater in magnitude than positive $10 :( They scheduled me for a regular cleaning in a couple weeks, which won't be fun, but at least insurance should cover it all. Unless they find new cavities. . .

Oh yeah, on Sunday the tire place found a 2" nail in my car's tire. That would explain the slow leak, all right. Negative $22 there.

I took a picture of Oofy's grave. I decorated it with a big 'ol clamshell that was on my front porch when I moved in, because it's white and oval, just like Oofy.



The following link is a close-up of the tumor things I mentioned before. I thought you medical types might be interested, but don't click on it unless you aren't easily grossed out by, uh, gross things. Oofy tumors

So, um, life is "eh." Waiting around for the good luck to come back my way.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?