<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm falling behind on my 2-posts-a-week promise. Hmm, what's interesting?

Last weekend was the weekend of the Mazda. It's pretty sweet, but I'm a little disappointed that it didn't suddenly turn my life into a whirlwind of glamourous excitement. I'm supposed to be the ditzy trophy girlfriend stepping out of the sports car at the exclusive restaurants and movie premieres, right? :P Instead, it's still Wegmans, Target, and Blockbuster. I guess there really is a grain of truth to that old "you can't buy happiness" deal. Well, even if we're still going to the same places, at least we can go in style.

Yesterday I was out on the lake with a visiting grad student in a little aluminum boat when we were caught in a torrential downpour/hailstorm. It passed after 5 minutes, but we were completely soaked. It was a good thing I had my life jacket on, or I would have been able to qualify for a wet t-shirt contest.

I totally called the bottom three and loser for A.I. last night. Even though Scott should have been gone weeks ago, he's got those legions of marshmallows phoning in for him. Anthony's got the preteen girls who like nonthreatening boys to have crushes on. Anwar had the. . . music teachers? There just aren't that many music teachers. The top 4 this week are leagues ahead of the remaining bottom two, so it's really a toss-up between Scott and Anthony for who will leave next, unless something huge happens with the performances.

As for The Apprentice, I hope Craig is gone tonight, then it's Kendra in the final with either Tana or Bren. I was rooting for Tana earlier, but I thought she really whimped out last week while Kendra did most of the work. Bren may be a Republican, but he's funny and witty. Alex is a wuss. Craig may have some brain activity going on, but it doesn't seem like he can communicate what's inside his head with other people. Lizjones, since you're the only one reading my Apprentice blurb, do you think I could borrow your strapless blue dress (Little Bunny Foo Foo dress) for the formal?

What else is there to say? Kittens are cute. Bye.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?