Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Better get my American Idol picks up before the results show, so you won't have to take my word that I knew what would happen before it did.
Scott is finally going to be leaving tonight! I'm sure of it. Anthony and Vonzell will round out the bottom three, even though Constantine deserves to be there instead of Vonzell. Overall, my predictions for the rest of the season:
Scott is finally going to be leaving tonight! I'm sure of it. Anthony and Vonzell will round out the bottom three, even though Constantine deserves to be there instead of Vonzell. Overall, my predictions for the rest of the season:
- Carrie
- Bo
- Constantine
- Vonzell
- Anthony
- Bo (great tone to his voice, stage presence, and confidence)
- Vonzell (lots of energy, bubbly personality, good with the R & B)
- Carrie (great vocals, but too stiff on stage, country songs- ugh!)
- Constantine (heavy on theatrics, not enough vocal talent, but kinda entertaining)
- Anthony (bland- usually technically good vocal but no emotional tie to songs)