<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

When I got my oil changed this weekend they found a dead mouse in my engine compartment! :-O

Last night for dinner we had intake-broiled mouse... kidding :P No, we had lemon-pepper oven-fried shrimp, green beans, and a new side dish- potato/corn cakes. They're shaped and cooked like crab cakes, except they're made of potatoes, corn, fresh thyme, and sauteed onions. They were really yummy, and I get leftovers of them tonight :)

The weather has been really nice for the last couple days. It's sad when "really nice" is around 40 degrees, but at least it's sunny.

I finally took the compy Ryan got me from work home last night. Three months I've waited while my monitor was in Ithaca...I took it home all excited to use it, and the freakin mouse port doesn't work. So I'll have to get a USB mouse, no big deal, but I wanted to use it last night and I couldn't :( I don't get internet at home, so don't expect more updates or for me to be online all the time, but I wanted to have the option of playing compy games instead of just watching TV.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?