Thursday, March 17, 2005
Went out ice sampling again today- this should definitely be the last time this winter. The ice was much thicker than last time- 30" instead of 18".
I bought Ryan's birthday present yesterday. Yep, his birthday is still in September :) But it was over eBay and I wouldn't be able to get it later in the year. I must pride myself on this one... I am the greatest girlfriend, ever :) Just knowing how surprised and excited he will be has kept me in a good mood since I bought it. What is it about love that makes you willing to spend lots and lots of money? :P
I bought Ryan's birthday present yesterday. Yep, his birthday is still in September :) But it was over eBay and I wouldn't be able to get it later in the year. I must pride myself on this one... I am the greatest girlfriend, ever :) Just knowing how surprised and excited he will be has kept me in a good mood since I bought it. What is it about love that makes you willing to spend lots and lots of money? :P