Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Bah humbug. This morning I shoveled a path from my house to the road so I'd avoid the knee-deep snow, but when I went back for lunch it was gone. The wind filled it in so well that you'd hardly know there had been a path.
On a more positive note, Ryan is getting one of these soon, within the month, probably. He wants a black one, though, to go with his Batman floormats. I think Catwoman is going to steal the Batmobile :)
This weekend we're going down to Ithaca for Initiation/Banquet/Afterparty. It's been 3 months since we've been down. I really need a good party- we go to bed super early and rarely hang out with people other than each other. There should be abundant drunken raucousness, pranks, and other makings of "wild" college memories, because I don't have enough stories of the crazy things that went on while I was an undergrad.
On a more positive note, Ryan is getting one of these soon, within the month, probably. He wants a black one, though, to go with his Batman floormats. I think Catwoman is going to steal the Batmobile :)
This weekend we're going down to Ithaca for Initiation/Banquet/Afterparty. It's been 3 months since we've been down. I really need a good party- we go to bed super early and rarely hang out with people other than each other. There should be abundant drunken raucousness, pranks, and other makings of "wild" college memories, because I don't have enough stories of the crazy things that went on while I was an undergrad.