<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

You know who, other than Ryan, is the best? People who update their blogs daily, without fail. I am not one of them, however. How do they think up stuff to talk about every freakin day? I would post more often if I had semi-interesting ideas. How about if there's a story you'd like to have me tell, like recounting a funny time we had together, or you want to know more about something in the past, ask in the comments. I reserve the right to pass, though- so keep it PG-13 :)

In addition to taking the GREs this morning, Ryan has to work about 70-80 hours this week between work and homework. There's a big contract due this week. So I'm all by myself (though chilling at his apartment) for most of the weekend. Me, my chickens, and the homemade margarita I'm sipping. I did check out some movies at the library, though. They've got a decent selection of feature films, so I got Chicago, This is Spinal Tap, and Tommy Boy (one of my favorites). Can't beat free, and they're not due for a week.

Next week at work is going to suck. The secretary is going on vacation, which means I'll get stuck answering the phone. And of course everyone will want to talk to the secretary and be annoyed at me because she's not there.

There were two prospective graduate students visiting work on Friday, and over lunch one asked me and the other tech, "So what do you guys do for fun, like on the weekends?" Other tech: "Leave." Heh, it's true, but I explained more that I visit my bf, he visits his gf, and it's not so bad in the summer when there are more people to hang out with and the weather's better. But yeah, in the winter- leave!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?