Friday, November 19, 2004
Tada! I feel so artistic! For now the blog is all that'll be up on here, but once I get around to it, there'll be links to pictures and stuff in the column by the archives.
I wish I'd been the one who took this picture, but alas, it was Travis, the guy who I replaced at work. I was on the boat at the time, however. It was a cloudy sampling day in June, out on Oneida Lake. I came across the picture earlier today, and was struck with a flash of inspiration- the placement of the buoy just screamed to me, "Hello?! Navigation column!?!" My favorite part is when you scroll down, the archive listings fade away into the clouds because they're the same color.
:) My template is the shit!
I wish I'd been the one who took this picture, but alas, it was Travis, the guy who I replaced at work. I was on the boat at the time, however. It was a cloudy sampling day in June, out on Oneida Lake. I came across the picture earlier today, and was struck with a flash of inspiration- the placement of the buoy just screamed to me, "Hello?! Navigation column!?!" My favorite part is when you scroll down, the archive listings fade away into the clouds because they're the same color.
:) My template is the shit!