<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

It's Tessa's birthday and the last day of Thanksgiving break. It almost doesn't seem like that time of the year anymore since nobody forced me to go to a dance school production of The Nutcracker. Happy birthday, Tes. Sorry I didn't have the foresight to call the guy you have a crush on and leave a message on his answering machine telling him to tell you happy birthday :P

This is the first year ever that I've had a Christmas tree in November. And the first year in probably 10 years that I've had one up more than a week before Christmas. The best part of the tree is anticipating the holiday, not having it stick around until well afterward. My family is just the laziest family ever (except me, of course) - not only have they procrastinated getting one until Christmas eve the last few years, but once they didn't take it down until APRIL.

So glad I'll be with Ryan this year.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?