<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

Hmm, I'm thinking of a total website redesign one of these days. I need to put up more pictures from the last year, at Christ's demand :P And although the multicolored buttons are all nice and cheery, I'm sort of over the whole fish thing (they're fish eggs, remember).

I see two main options: a different motif (zooplankton? I'm having trouble coming up with something that's not super-nerdy), or maybe I'll streamline it and have the blog as the main page, with text links to pictures, etc on a navigation bar.

Actually now that I type it out, I think I'm going to go with the streamlined approach. You can bet it will be mostly blue. I've been having a blue fetish recently. It takes all the willpower I have to force myself not to buy everything in blue. Well, my car is blue, coat is blue, sneakers are blue, gloves are blue, coffee mug at work is blue, my two backpacks are both blue... Back in high school my favorite color was green, but right now I can't even fathom being obsessed with any color but blue.

Hehehe, obsessed. Surely Tessa will laugh at my use of the word. I used to be obsessive to a fault, but I don't think that the color blue is going to get me in any trouble. I am, however, obsessed with Ryan. And if he's not trouble incarnate, I don't know what is }:-)>

Dude, I just made up my own devil emoticon, and it is bitchin!

La la la la la.... La la la la lah...
Feeling a bit silly...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?