<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

Things are okay. In the past couple months, whenever someone asked me how my job was going, I pretty much said, "okay, I guess," or "eh, you know." It's getting better, though. A big part of it was finally getting my real apartment, since it's a lot bigger inside and a bit farther from work. It's really nice to have cable, too. In fact, I haven't even turned my computer on since I moved in.

Another thing that's improving is having a little more responsibility at work. One problem with this job is that I don't feel challenged mentally. I feel like I'm getting dumber every day. I was even toying with the idea of enrolling in a night course at a community college to satisfy my intellectual needs, but I don't really want to be obligated to go all the time. So maybe I'll find a library and check out some books, re-learn calculus, and have Ryan teach me how to solve the Rubick's cube.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?