<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Guess what? If you read the last post then you can probably figure it
out. I bought a car! Like, less than an hour ago. And, ok, I officially
only put down the deposit. But I'm picking it up after work on Tuesday
and signing all the papers then. The process wasn't much fun, going all
over the place and having the cars I saw advertised turn out to be sold
already. But whatever, I got what I want for a decent price.


The car: 2002 Dodge Neon SXT, with only 12,000 miles. I decided on this
particular one because it's got a lot of options and is a pretty medium
blue color. The sales guy was pretty nice, and I managed to get $600
off the sticker price, which I'm fairly proud of. I bet lots of people
ask for and get $500 off, but I went for that little bit extra :)
Looking forward to Tuesday!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?