Sunday, May 02, 2004
I like cooking. Last night me and Ryan broiled skewers of chicken, mango, and pineapple. We also had zucchini and couscous. Does that sound like an imaginative meal or what? Tonight we had honey-orange chicken, wild rice, and salad. It's nice when there's plenty of time to go shopping and cook. I have no work to do until finals, other than lab stuff. My thesis revisions are done, but I'm going to submit a portion of my thesis for publication, so I'm going to be raising a couple more fish so I can get publication-quality pictures of them. I plan to fill my time playing a computer game called Worms World Party. Ryan has it, and I got hooked playing it at his place. Thanks to Dan and Chris for hooking me up for a copy (or in Chris' case, trying to hook me up with a copy).