Thursday, May 06, 2004
I have been playing Worms every single free minute of my day while I'm home. Liz will verify that if you don't believe me. It's sooooo addicting. Even though right now I'm mad because I lost very long two games in a row due to the tiniest little things.
Today I drove up to Syracuse with Kathy to get donuts and eat at the Olive Garden. Yum. Driving to get donuts is much more agreeable when I volunteer to do it, and the drive is only one hour each way rather than two. Yay for Syracuse.
I also have to table tomorrow, but I'm doing it at the same time as Ryan, and this will be the only time I'll have to table this semester.
Tomorrow is my last day of undergraduate classes! Yowza! And one is the final feast for mushrooms...we just hang out and eat lots of mushroom/yeast/fungi-containing foods and beverages. Similarly, today was the last day of wines and we had the pleasure of sampling 5 sparkling wines/champagnes. My thoughts are all over the place right now. I wonder how many classes I've been to over the last 4 years. There are only 4 left, and they're all tomorrow! Crazy.
Today I drove up to Syracuse with Kathy to get donuts and eat at the Olive Garden. Yum. Driving to get donuts is much more agreeable when I volunteer to do it, and the drive is only one hour each way rather than two. Yay for Syracuse.
I also have to table tomorrow, but I'm doing it at the same time as Ryan, and this will be the only time I'll have to table this semester.
Tomorrow is my last day of undergraduate classes! Yowza! And one is the final feast for mushrooms...we just hang out and eat lots of mushroom/yeast/fungi-containing foods and beverages. Similarly, today was the last day of wines and we had the pleasure of sampling 5 sparkling wines/champagnes. My thoughts are all over the place right now. I wonder how many classes I've been to over the last 4 years. There are only 4 left, and they're all tomorrow! Crazy.