<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Now that the weather's warmed up the inflammation of the senior (senioritis) has really kicked in. Especially since I could potentially have a job soon. My interview/visit is Friday morning at 9. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too high, but I really really really want this one. I wish I knew how many other people are applying, and how their qualifications compare to mine. There's only one position...what if there's some crazy planktonphile who wants the job too? Ok, that sounds silly. Everyone who is more qualified that me is going straight to grad school or has probably found a job already. Even some of the people who are less qualified. This job is mine. I just need to show up on Friday and be likeable in order to claim it. Hmm, might have to work on that "being likeable"...

You know what else I want? To go mushroom hunting! Mushrooms lecture is the reason for this. It'll be like a treasure hunt. !!! Ooooh yay- I just got Ryan to agree to go with me this afternoon. He hates mushrooms as food, but he's willing to go look for them. I think it's a little too early for morels, which are supposedly really tasty and expensive. But maybe we'll find something else edible, or at least have fun enjoying the warm weather outside. Yay 'shrooms!

I don't have a whole lot of work left before graduation...so I say it's time for the end-of-semester work countdown!
-prepare Honors Powerpoint
-write Shrooms term paper
-give Honors presentation
-final thesis revisions
-go to classes
-Personality final
-Wines final
-Shrooms final
-Animal Comm final

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?