<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

Life post-first draft is excellent :) I haven't done a whole lot that's different than before, but I'm without guilt and worry, which is great. Yes, still need to find a job, but I'm not into panic mode over that yet. Today the weather was beautiful, sunny and in the low 60's. Spent a few hours in the lab taking care of the fishies' homes, then went to the gym, which was surprisingly not ridiculously crowded. It may be worth trying to go there afternoons after all. Came home, showered, went to dinner with Ryan at Applebees. The honey grilled chicken comes with three chicken breasts. Three! Sheesh! That's way too much chicken for any one person. You'd think that if they want to sell more desserts they should make the entrees smaller. Yeah, so I brought one home. Now I'm just messing around on the compy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?