Saturday, March 20, 2004
I am a bio nerd. I woke up naturally at 9:15 this morning, was in the lab by 10, and stayed there until 4:30. And I consider it a really good day. Mostly because I was really productive again. I put off the tricky analysis and worked on my introduction, references, and figures. The result? I only have a paragraph or two left for the intro, two more figures are ready, and nearly all of my references are typed up properly. Yippee! Tomorrow I think I'll "only" spend the afternoon working- probably noon to 5. I'll finish the intro, then try to tackle the rest of the analysis. It's definitely looking like I'll have time to go somewhere moderately far away. As Jen would say, XDDDDDDD
Tomorrow is 6 months for me and Ryan. Can you believe it? No, I can't either. Craaaaaaazy. No special plans, since he's not here and we'll be going somewhere together later in the week. I can handle being separated from him for a couple days, it's just that I'm pretty bored. Can't work for 16 hours a day, so after having dinner with Jen (who then drove home), I just messed around online and watched a little TV. Ho hum, what to do for 3-4 hours?
Tomorrow is 6 months for me and Ryan. Can you believe it? No, I can't either. Craaaaaaazy. No special plans, since he's not here and we'll be going somewhere together later in the week. I can handle being separated from him for a couple days, it's just that I'm pretty bored. Can't work for 16 hours a day, so after having dinner with Jen (who then drove home), I just messed around online and watched a little TV. Ho hum, what to do for 3-4 hours?