Friday, March 19, 2004
For someone who will spending spring break in Ithaca, things are good :) Yesterday I got a decent chunk of my data analysis done (with significance!), so today I spent about 4.5 hours in the lab working on a ton of things related to those results: methods of data analysis, a graph, chart, and paragraph for results, and almost a page on that topic for the discussion. Plus another figure for the intro. In all, I have 8 pages text out of a maximum 20, plus a bunch of figures/tables/graphs. So it's all coming together, which makes me happy. The remaining analysis is gonna be tough to figure out, and the interpretation will be trickier, but then my results and most of the discussion will be done. After that, slap on an intro and abstract, and I'll be set!
Ryan left for Po-town this afternoon, but he'll be back Monday. It's probably for the best- I'll have less to distract me from being productive. If I can get the rest of the analysis and discussion done by the time he gets back, then I'll be in a good position to finish on time. As long as I get enough done beforehand, we'll probably go on another one of our mini-vacations. Haven't decided where yet. Maybe Philly? There really isn't much within about 4 hours drive. We'll see.
Oh yeah, SB's 100th email came out. I was kinda disappointed. Not terrible, but nothing spectacularly funny. Maybe my standards are just too high.
Ryan left for Po-town this afternoon, but he'll be back Monday. It's probably for the best- I'll have less to distract me from being productive. If I can get the rest of the analysis and discussion done by the time he gets back, then I'll be in a good position to finish on time. As long as I get enough done beforehand, we'll probably go on another one of our mini-vacations. Haven't decided where yet. Maybe Philly? There really isn't much within about 4 hours drive. We'll see.
Oh yeah, SB's 100th email came out. I was kinda disappointed. Not terrible, but nothing spectacularly funny. Maybe my standards are just too high.