Thursday, February 26, 2004
It's been a good week so far. I've been in a really good mood for most of it. After the sucessful meatloaf venture, I was really in a cooking mood and bought enough food for me and R to have several dinners. Monday night I made "Amaretto Shrimp", which actually turned out to be pretty nasty. I think that a sauce containing a couple tablespoons of amaretto could be tasty, but this recipe called for 3/4 cup of it, which made up pretty much all of the sauce. So yeah, that humbled me a bit. Well, it wasn't my cooking that was bad- just my choice of recipe. So Tuesday was impromptu Eggs Benedict for dinner. Yummy, but rich, so that's not for very often. Then last night I made pork tenderloin, which I thought turned out quite well. Tonight it'll be beef of some sort...Domestic Cat.
Last night was PSP Name that Tune. For someone who doesn't DJ (ahem, Bianchi), I pretty much kick ass. My team got second, though, because another team had two people who were *almost* as good as me, and with their powers combined they covered a broader range of music. It was a really good time- weirdly enough, despite having a painful headache the whole event, I was in a great mood.
Last night was PSP Name that Tune. For someone who doesn't DJ (ahem, Bianchi), I pretty much kick ass. My team got second, though, because another team had two people who were *almost* as good as me, and with their powers combined they covered a broader range of music. It was a really good time- weirdly enough, despite having a painful headache the whole event, I was in a great mood.