Wednesday, February 18, 2004
If I'm going to get mood swings, wouldn't it be fair to get a mix of equally good and bad? It seems like I just go from mediocre to terrible and back again. I've also been getting a lot of headaches, stomachaches, and feel lethargic all the time. The major tasks of writing my thesis and finding a job or jobs to fill the next year are also looming over my head, but when I've got a headache and feel like the most incompetent person in the world, the last thing I'm going to do is apply for a job or go to the lab.
Ever taken the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory? I'm an ISTP: introverted, sensing, thinking, perceiving. That's for Personality. Prelim on Thursday. Pass/fail, so not anything to worry much over, but I should study some. That's the least of my worries at the moment, though.
When am I going to get back to normal? Normal for me, at least?
Ever taken the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory? I'm an ISTP: introverted, sensing, thinking, perceiving. That's for Personality. Prelim on Thursday. Pass/fail, so not anything to worry much over, but I should study some. That's the least of my worries at the moment, though.
When am I going to get back to normal? Normal for me, at least?