<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 21, 2004

I was in a bad mood when I did the last 2 quizzes, which may have affected my results. So I took them again:



You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid






You're The Things They Carried!

by Tim O'Brien

Harsh and bitter, you tell it like it is. This usually comes in short, dramatic spurts of spilling your guts in various ways. You carry a heavy load, and this has weighed you down with all the horrors that humanity has to offer. Having seen and done a great deal that you aren't proud of, you have no choice but to walk forward, trudging slowly through ongoing mud. In the next life, you will come back as a water buffalo.


Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.



Uhhh, so I like today's country result better, but this book doesn't seem to be much of an improvement.

Last night me and R had a drink at Dino's, then sandwiches at CTB, then a drink at the Bear Lodge, then a drink at the Palms. My first time at the Palms, I should add. We left at 12:45, so we didn't see the much-discussed people dancing on tables, but it was still nice and festive. And they played our song...I won't say "aww, how romantic" because our song is Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me," which isn't particularly romantic, but it was a nice little coincidence:)

Today I did some community service for that time I got JA'd... No, just service for PSP: pre-construction at a house downtown. I mostly carried stuff to the dumpster, pulled out nails, and shoveled rubble. It was fun for the first 2.5 hours, then I got cold and was feeling ready to leave for the last 45 minutes or so. Then me and R went to Arby's even though we were filthy and had chunks of insulation in our hair. Finally, a shower. And damn, was that a nice shower! So hot and cleansing. Ahhh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?