<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

I need to find some motivation, fast. I've lost almost all interest in my honors project. It's been in the works for a year now, and I just wish it was out of my life. I'm having trouble relaxing and enjoying myself because in the back of my mind I know that I'm behind on the project. I wish I could just take my 4 easy classes and coast through my last semester, but these next two months especially will be crazy. Arrgh. I get like this sometimes, so paralyzed with fear that I can't do the one thing that would be best for my anxiety- get working on the project.

I know I'll get it done somehow. It's a lot of work, but nothing that I can't handle. So why do I have to get all worked up about it? Grrr. On that note, off to spend the afternoon at the lab :/

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?