<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Disclaimer: if you don't want to read an entire paragraph about meatloaf, skip this entry. However, if your morbid curiousity finds the topic of meatloaf tempting, then continue!

Tonight I made R meatloaf with potatoes and carrots for dinner. I modified a recipe I found online to resemble my mom's (which I don't have the recipe for). It was the first time I've ever cooked meatloaf, so it was especially dangerous to go around modifying recipes with reckless abandon, but I threw all caution to the wind and modified away. It included onions, which I know R isn't particularly fond of, but I felt they were essential, so I included them anyway. To my delight, he liked it a lot. In fact, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst frozen dinner meatloaf he's had, and 10 being Dan's dad's meatloaf, mine got a 9.5! :) For perspective, Friendly's gets a 6 and R's mom's gets a 7. Yay- I'm so proud of myself!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?