Thursday, February 19, 2004
Been feeling much better the last 2 days- what an improvement. Me and R studied together for Personality last night, then after the test today we compared answers. Quite a few were different, and he seemed to think that on those he was right more often than I was. So that had me a little worried...he did go over the readings better than I did (he skimmed text; I just read summaries), but psych is more of a Cat subject! I'm not saying that I'm smarter than him- we're smart in different ways. And psych is one of my ways. How did this gripping tale end? We got the same score :) And that score was sufficiently above passing. Ahh, a perfect world.
A fun game we've been playing lately has been word association. One of us says a word, the other says the first word that comes to mind. It's fun to see what comes up. I have a tendency to complete phrases or compound words (peanut > butter, butter > cup). So keep that in mind when laughing at my responses below, which don't necessarily reflect my values/goals/aspirations:
Crack > Whore
Nipple > Piercing
Hand > Job
R's are often of the engineery nature, but sometimes there's other types of funny ones too:
Teardrop > Most aerodynamic shape
Psycho > Bitch
Evil > Stef (ha, I've trained him well)
A fun game we've been playing lately has been word association. One of us says a word, the other says the first word that comes to mind. It's fun to see what comes up. I have a tendency to complete phrases or compound words (peanut > butter, butter > cup). So keep that in mind when laughing at my responses below, which don't necessarily reflect my values/goals/aspirations:
Crack > Whore
Nipple > Piercing
Hand > Job
R's are often of the engineery nature, but sometimes there's other types of funny ones too:
Teardrop > Most aerodynamic shape
Psycho > Bitch
Evil > Stef (ha, I've trained him well)