Monday, January 05, 2004
Well. Finished reading Two Towers…and my prediction is that tonight I’ll have a nightmare with a giant spider in it, rather than being shot at.
Tomorrow I'm really hoping to have a more interesting day. The past week: TV, Chicken Game, reading, talk to Ryan, have nightmares. Haha- it's the reading that's giving me nightmares, not talking to Ryan. So after the dentist I'll probably do some shopping. Maybe something interesting will happen. Not interesting like I crash the truck because it's snowy and icy out, but interesting like I run into someone I used to know or find $20 on the ground.
Tomorrow I'm really hoping to have a more interesting day. The past week: TV, Chicken Game, reading, talk to Ryan, have nightmares. Haha- it's the reading that's giving me nightmares, not talking to Ryan. So after the dentist I'll probably do some shopping. Maybe something interesting will happen. Not interesting like I crash the truck because it's snowy and icy out, but interesting like I run into someone I used to know or find $20 on the ground.