<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Well the trip to the airport was, well, a trip to the airport. On the way there me and Tessa talked almost nonstop, mostly about boys, which was fun :P The girls' flight was early, so when we showed up at the baggage claim on time, they were nearly the last ones remaining, so it wasn't too hard to figure out that they were who we were looking for (it turns out that Tessa hadn't met either of them at all in Germany, just her brother). They had pretty good English, but pretty much just slept in the car, seeing as they'd been traveling for over 24 hours. Me and Tessa didn't talk as much on the way back since we didn't want to wake them and ran out of fun conversation topics. I did go to her house for about an hour afterward, and she opened her Christmas present, a pair of funny books (The Blue Day Book and Finding Mr. Right, by the same author).

Craaaaazy dream last night. So me and Goo were in a housing development trying to find Ryan's house. Then we heard some 80's music playing, and figured that it had to be Ryan's, so we followed it to what must have been his house. The walked up the front stairs and the front door was open, revealing Ryan sitting at a table. But get this- he looked exactly like Doc Brown from Back to the Future. And he pretended to not know who I was. Somehow I found out that he had cheated on me with an ex-girlfriend that I never knew existed. So I ran off, upset and wondering if he looked like Doc Brown before or after his fling with that hussy. (in retrospect maybe that part was actually very funny). I ran to this tunnel type hallway, and on the ground next to the door was a ring. Well, not just a ring: The Ring, from LOTR. Then I had the ring in my pocket and was running all over Collegetown, all the while feeling like I was being watched and that someone knew I had it. Then a battle broke out, and one side, instead of being assisted by eagles, had owls to help them. I ran for shelter in a house on Williams St, where I was greeted at the door by a well-groomed Gollum. It was hillarious, he had a suit and tie on, a haircut, white teeth...except he was still short, about chest high. He invited me in and went to the kitchen, while I went to a bedroom and looked for a place to hide the ring. I was really scared that he'd walk in and see it, but fortunately he was making a lot of noise with pots and pans so I could tell he was still in the other room. I came up with a very clever hiding spot- I twisted a paper clip to make a loop and fastened the ring to the backside of the curtains, way up top where they're double thickness, so the paperclip couldn't be seen from inside. And the curtain rod was hung several inches above the top of the window, so the ring wasn't in view from outside. So even if someone ransacked the room, unless they took down the curtains they wouldn't have found it. But then I woke up, so I don't know what happened. But I was freaked out for a couple minutes after waking up, still feeling like I was being chased. What is it with me and these dreams of being chased and shot at?

Ok, so the rest of my day looks like: eye appointment, last-minute shopping, laundry, packing, cleaning, talk to Ryan. Woohoo- going back tomorrow!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?