<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Today wore me out. Not that I did that much, but oh well, I'm too worn out to make up an excuse.

We got about 8" of snow, but my brother, instead of playing in the snow with me like we'd discussed, went to his girlfriend's house without telling me. I didn't feel like going out by myself- what fun would that be? So I stayed inside, watched TV, read a couple chapters of Return of the King, went online, you know the deal. Then after a while I just said "to hell with it," bundled up, and went outside to make a snowman.

And did I build a helluva snowman. I was crawling around on my knees pushing these giant snowballs that weigh over 100 pounds...I think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. But here, I give you, Frostus Caesar:


So he's got the cute little Roman wreath on his head, but the view is much better from the side:

Haha. I'm so clever sometimes :P

So then I went inside to change and get warmed up. Watched some more TV, I think. Eh, I don't really even remember what I was up to. It wasn't that exciting, I promise. Talked to Ryan and was really exhausted, almost felt like taking a nap but didn't. Instead, started reading again and just couldn't stop til after the climax of the book: 9 chapters I read nearly nonstop! And that pretty much sapped the rest of my energy that wasn't already taken by making the snowman. Whew.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?