Monday, January 12, 2004
Today was boring enough that I considered not writing an entry, but I wouldn't want Helly to get home from work and find nothing new to read. So, here goes. You've been warned about the boringness.
Woke up at 11:30. Messed around on the computer for a little, watched some TV, including a good portion of VH1's "100 Hottest Hotties" countdown. Really, I have no shame. In case you're wondering, Beyonce was #1. The guy who plays Aragorn was #10, so take that, Legolas fans! I'm sure he was on there somewhere, but it was when I wasn't watching. Legolas is too much of a pretty boy, if you ask me...I'm definitely more of an Aragorn girl :P Some Quizzila quizzes for your enjoyment (and my results):
~ Which LOTR person do you want?(Aragorn)
~Which LOTR character and personality problem are you? (Aragorn and his acute hydrophobia)
~Which Orlando Bloom are you? (Playful Orlando)
~How well do you know Orlando Bloom? ("Oh You know him very well just like I do so here is a picture for you")
Whoa, I just verified what I suspected all along:

-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
places. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.
What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
And really, it's true :P
Anyway, back to my day. I went running at my high school, but my knee was really hurting after 20 minutes. Booo! I'm starting to think there's no hope for my knee...will I ever be able to run as much as I want to? Grrr. My new shoes were okay. They rubbed a little in one spot, but so did my old ones, which were a different brand, so I suspect that my foot is just abnormally shaped. No big problem there- a preventative band-aid is enough to fix that. Heh, when I was training for the marathon it took about 10 minutes of tape and band-aid application before every run because of all the blisters I got. Sigh. I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to run a marathon now, but I want to be able to go for an hour without my knee acting up. Is that too much to ask? >:( I'm a little worried that my knee won't like skiing. Please, please, please work!
More TV, talking to Ryan, and chicken game rounded out my day. 4 days til I go back!
Woke up at 11:30. Messed around on the computer for a little, watched some TV, including a good portion of VH1's "100 Hottest Hotties" countdown. Really, I have no shame. In case you're wondering, Beyonce was #1. The guy who plays Aragorn was #10, so take that, Legolas fans! I'm sure he was on there somewhere, but it was when I wasn't watching. Legolas is too much of a pretty boy, if you ask me...I'm definitely more of an Aragorn girl :P Some Quizzila quizzes for your enjoyment (and my results):
~ Which LOTR person do you want?(Aragorn)
~Which LOTR character and personality problem are you? (Aragorn and his acute hydrophobia)
~Which Orlando Bloom are you? (Playful Orlando)
~How well do you know Orlando Bloom? ("Oh You know him very well just like I do so here is a picture for you")
Whoa, I just verified what I suspected all along:

-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
places. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.
What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
And really, it's true :P
Anyway, back to my day. I went running at my high school, but my knee was really hurting after 20 minutes. Booo! I'm starting to think there's no hope for my knee...will I ever be able to run as much as I want to? Grrr. My new shoes were okay. They rubbed a little in one spot, but so did my old ones, which were a different brand, so I suspect that my foot is just abnormally shaped. No big problem there- a preventative band-aid is enough to fix that. Heh, when I was training for the marathon it took about 10 minutes of tape and band-aid application before every run because of all the blisters I got. Sigh. I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to run a marathon now, but I want to be able to go for an hour without my knee acting up. Is that too much to ask? >:( I'm a little worried that my knee won't like skiing. Please, please, please work!
More TV, talking to Ryan, and chicken game rounded out my day. 4 days til I go back!